In celebration of Father’s day, surprise your Dad with something special and unique, this may sound pretty weird but you will surely catch him off-guard! The Philippines’ leading wireless payment app, GCASH will allow you to pay his bills whether its electricity, water, internet, postpaid bills, broadband bills, credit card debts, loans, insurance, airfare and even school tuition fees! You don’t event need to worry if the store will support GCASH as it has over thousands of supported merchants nationwide.
- Download GCASH app via Google Play or App store.
- Start of by registering your globe number and fill up the necessary information.
- Once everything is registered and verified, you need to load up your GCASH wallet through the following options:
- How to transfer funds to your GCASH: http://tipsgeeks.com/2019/04/transfer-funds-for-free-with-gcash/
- BPI Mobile Banking
- Western Union
- RCBC Mobile Banking
- UnionBank Mobile Banking
- PayPal Funds Transfer
- Or by going to any GCash Partner Outlets (GPOs), including Globe Stores, Puregold, SM Business Center, Cebuana Lhuillier, Villarica Pawnshop, Tambunting Pawnshop, RD Pawnshop, and 7-Eleven Cliqq Kiosks.
- After loading up your GCash wallet go to Pay bills page
- Select biller category
- Fill up the details and don’t forget to input the correct Account reference number!
- Once submitted you will receive an email or text confirming your transaction, keep it first for future reference.
Now that’s how easy to use the cashless payments on GCASH! There is no need to doubt if the payment is made or not as all transactions made are well audited via transaction history, emails and text messages.
Another option to consider is to buy him a movie e-ticket this weekend, you can choose where to as it caters to all SM and Ayala cinemas nationwide.
The last idea might be the best one: teach your Dad on how to use the app and give him GCASH credits using its “Send an Ang Pao” feature. You can choose whatever amount you’d like to give. It even allows you to put in a personal message to him this Father’s day and seal it inside the cute Ang Pao envelope (take note that he needs to claim it within 72 hours or it will expire!)
There’s a lot of things you could do with GCASH, it has been my choice for most of my wireless payment transactions as it is easier to use and more merchants supports it nationwide, not to mention it also give cashbacks so you can even save some money every time you use it.