Welcome to PUBG MOBILE v0.5.0 Update
WELCOME TO PUBG MOBILE v0.5.0 UPDATE!
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has finally released its 0.5.0 update for mobile, and it’s pretty much everything like the PC. checklist tweet from developer PUBG revealed that the Miramar Map.
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) May 15, 2018
Other added features are progression missions, secret stash, and local quick teams are all part of the new patch, which was rolled out over a period of extended downtime yesterday.
To detail down a bit on the patch notes:
PUBG Mobile Patch Notes v0.5.0 are served!
– Desert map (Miramar) is now available for selection. See if you can find the new vehicles and weapons!
– New Progress Mission: collect progress rewards when you reach new levels, then take on new missions.
– Added weekly Activity missions: earn rewards based on your Activity.
– Added local quick team feature: enter a 6-digit code to team up with friends that are next to you.
– Added Synergy and Connections: interact with your friends in-game to raise Synergy, then build Connections when your Synergy is high enough.
– Added Regions: now you can choose your region and flag.
– Added language-specific chat channels: there is now an additional channel based on the language of your choice.
– Added more avatars.
– Now you can collect rewards for every new tier reached in Season 2.
– Added a Shop, where you can preview and purchase new outfits and items.
– Added a Secret Stash, where you can purchase special discounted items. Improvements:
– Spectator mode smoothness improved.
– Striking sounds and effects added to melee combat.
– Parachute camera smoothness improved.
– Initial parachute speed increased to match the PC version.
– Improved climbing check during running.
– Picture styles now available on all devices.
– Added sound effects for breaking doors.
– Improved display of personal information and results.
– Improved team invitation flow.